With more than a hundred hot tub brands on the market today, finding the best hot tub can be quite a challenge. Today we will help you narrow down your search by giving you our picks for the best hot tub brands in Canada.
What Separates The Best Hot Tubs From The Rest?
- Innovation. The best hot tub brands are always developing new technologies and adding new unique features to their hot tubs to deliver you a better hot tubbing experience.
- Quality Components. The best hot tub brands use quality 3rd party components with a proven track record of performance and reliability. Some of the more important components (like filters, pumps, or control systems) are also usually designed or customized by the manufacturers to improve upon the widely available designs.
- Powerful Massage. Top hot tub brands understand the science behind delivering a powerful massage using water. They design their pumps and plumbing to be as efficient as possible to deliver a powerful and balanced massage.
- Energy Efficiency. To be considered a top hot tub brand (at least in colder climates like those found in Canada) a hot tub manufacturer needs to produce hot tubs that are well insulated and have energy efficient pumps and heaters.
- Flexible Seating Options. The best hot tub brands will offer multi-level seating with different jetting options designed to treat different muscle groups. This allows anyone using the hot tub to find a seat that will suit their needs.
What Other Factors Did We Use To Pick The Best Hot Tub Brands?
The hot tub themselves are only one part of the equation however. When deciding on the best hot tub brands available to Canadians, we also looked at the companies themselves. Along with the quality and value of the hot tubs that they create, we’ve taken a variety of other factors into consideration when compiling this list, including:
- Reputation. This includes the number of years the brand has been active, as well as their reputation within the industry.
- Customer Reviews. What do their customers have to say about the brand and the hot tubs that they manufacture?
- Popularity. We looked at how many hot tubs each brand sells to get a sense of how popular each hot tub brand is with consumers in Canada.
- Our Experience. We’ve got decades of experience in the hot tub industry. We use that experience to cut through the marketing noise from the manufacturers to focus in on the things that truly make a quality hot tub.
Our Picks For The Best Hot Tub Brands In Canada
After looking at all of the hot tub brands currently on sale in Canada, here are our picks (in no particular order) for the best!
Jacuzzi have been a top hot tub brand for so long that their name has become synonymous with hot tubs or spas as a whole. Their hot tubs are built with quality components and typically last for many years without major issues. They are also well insulated and use small circulation pumps for their filtration system; meaning that they are very energy efficient.
Hydropool is a Canadian hot tub brand based out of Mississauga, Ontario. They are best known for their industry exclusive Self-Cleaning filtration system which cuts down the maintenance time of their hot tubs significantly while also increasing their energy efficiency. Their Hydrowise insulation system further increases their energy efficiency by insulating both the shell and the outer cabinet of the hot tub; trapping in waste heat from the pumps and heaters and using it to help heat the water.
Beachcomber is another Canadian hot tub brand which is based out of Surrey, BC. Their initial claim to fame was the energy efficiency of their hot tubs with their unique fully insulated cabinet design; as well as the quality of their construction. They now also offer LEEP hot tubs with a more traditional construction and a more affordable price tag.
Bullfrog is an American hot tub manufacturer whose claim to fame is their industry exclusive Jetpack Therapy System. This system takes customization to the next level by allowing you to choose between 18 different massage layouts for your therapy seats. Their hot tubs are also noted for having very efficient plumbing which delivers a powerful massage experience.
Coast Spas are a hot tub manufacturer known for their striking design aesthetic and unique features. Their signature curve and infinity edge hot tubs are some of the best looking hot tubs in the world. Beyond aesthetics they also have efficient pressurized filtration systems and premium add-ons such as mobile app controls.
Sundance Hot Tubs have been designing and manufacturing hot tubs in North America for almost 50 years. Their exclusive Fluidux jets are widely regarded as some of the best hot tub jets in the industry. Sundance are also well regarded for their construction and long lasting quality, as well as their water quality due to their large filters and UV sanitization systems.
Arctic Spas are another Canadian hot tub brand that places a lot of focus on energy efficiency, making them perfect for people in every climate. They are also noted for their innovation in the industry; being one of the first manufacturers in the world to offer all weather pools (aka swim spas) and smart phone control of their hot tubs.
So Which Hot Tub Brand Is Best?
While you can’t really go wrong with any of these brands, our pick for the best hot tub brand is Hydropool Hot Tubs (which is why we decided to sell them!). Hydropool’s combination of quality construction, energy efficiency, customizability and industry reputation make them the best value for money, in our opinion at least.
Orleans Hot Tubs & Pools
We specialize in the sale of Hydropool hot tubs & swim spas for Central/East Ottawa, specifically Orléans and parts of Eastern Ontario. We carry a variety of water care products and specialize in water testing.
860 Taylor Creek Drive